Hi all, good to be back again, since my bankroll face a very $evere downfall. I should use this chance to boost my bankroll on other poker rooms.
Best Indian Poker Rooms
The Poker Times of India
Latest Poker News - Interviews - Tournament Reports
“The Poker Times of India publishes the latest poker news from India and around the world. We provide a schedule of all Indian poker tournaments and keep our readers up to date with results and reports.
Our popular Under The Spotlight feature introduces prominent poker players and gives our members the chance to ask them questions. The Indian Poker blog is regularly updated with our thoughts on poker here in India and across the globe”
Indian Poker News
Texas Hold'em Poker Tournament at CASINO CARNIVAL GOA
India Poker Series, a Texas Holdem Poker Tournament, to be held under the aegis of Casino Royale Goa.
Day 1 – 28th Mar 2013 - 9 pm - Thursday Thunder - 5K Freeze Out
Day 2 – 29th Mar 2013 - 9 pm - Friday Fusion - 10K Double Chance Freeze Out
Day 3 – 30th Mar 2013 - 9 pm - Saturday Showdown - 20K Freeze Out (MAIN EVENT)
Day 4 – 31st Mar 2013 - 9 pm - Super Sunday - 10K PLO (Pot Limit Omaha)
For Enrollments please visit http://indiapokerseries.com/index.php?enrol=pleaseloginorreg
- 20/12/2012 "India Poker Championship" January 2013 Main Event Press Release
- 16/12/2012 Raining Aces in Dublin
- 13/12/2012 Samad Razavi Wins APT India Main Event and Crowned Player of the Year
- 04/10/2012 INDIA POKER SERIES - CHAPTER 18 FROM 21ST TO 25TH NOV 2012
- 26/09/2012 Golden Aces Poker League
- 06/09/2012 Debarshi Chatterji Youngest Poker Organiser in the World
- 02/09/2012 INDIA POKER SERIES - CHAPTER 17 FROM 20TH TO 23RD SEP 2012
- 25/07/2012 INDIA POKER SERIES - CHAPTER 16 FROM 23RD TO 26TH AUG 2012
- 03/07/2012 'India Poker Championship' August 2012
PokerStars has introduced a new policy designed to reduce the amount of "bum-hunting" that takes place at its tables. This is planned to be achieved by implementing a 30 second shutdown rule on inactive tables. In practice it means that if a player is sat at a table where no action is taking place, they are removed after 30 seconds and the table is closed.
- 20/05/2013 Jamie Gold's WSOP Bracelet Up for Auction
- 20/05/2013 US Federal Online Poker Bill May be Introduced by End of May
- 17/05/2013 Max Altergott Wins EPT High Roller
- 17/05/2013 A Great Day for "The Great Dane"
- 17/05/2013 Online Poker Traffic is Going Up for Second Week Straight
- 16/05/2013 How to Keep Sanity in Poker – Tips From Ed Miller
- 15/05/2013 Jason Mercier Leads Final Table of Super High Roller at EPT Grand Final
- 15/05/2013 Doyle Brunson Quits Tournament Play at the WSOP
- 15/05/2013 Poker Superstar Earns About $6,000 in One Hour
Team Fundoo Blogs
Latest Blog Post
Been trying to keep up with the strategy but it seems I am out of luck and out of cards too. I need something to relieve the stressed and the only thing that can help me is movie or a good television series. And luckily I find something that I can follow.
“Try to think about not just how to play your hand, but how to play your range. So, for example, when you 3-bet to $320 with QQ- exactly which hands would you 3b to $320 in this situation?
Now, imagine writing that range down, and handing it to the two villains in the hand- how could they best play against that range? Now try to imagine whether you could tweak that range to beat the range which beat your first range. Now hand that range to the villains. How might they exploit that new range? Repeat.
You want to be doing some process similar to this for every decision point you have in a hand. Ask yourself: If the villain knew my strategy (but not my exact cards) How much could he do about it? And try to make it hard for him.
The pros can't read your soul, just play your cards as best as you can.”