Best Indian Poker Rooms
INDIA POKER SERIES - CHAPTER 14 FROM 3RD TO 6TH MAY 2012
Texas Hold'em Poker Tournament at CASINO ROYALE GOA
India Poker Series, a Texas Holdem Poker Tournament, to be held under the aegis of Casino Royale Goa.
Day 1 – 3rd May 2012 - 9 pm – 3.8K Re-Entry Super Satellite MTT* (ONE Seat GTD for 3 Days)
Day 2 – 4th May 2012 - 9 pm - Friday Fusion - 10K Double Chance Freeze Out
Day 3 - 5th May 2012 - 9 pm - Saturday Showdown - 20K MAIN EVENT with Re-Entry
Day 4 - 6th May 2012 - 9 pm - Super Sunday - 5K Re-Entry Tournament
For Enrollments please visit http://indiapokerseries.com/index.php?enrol=pleaseloginorreg
* 3.8K Re-Entry Super Satellite MTT (Including Entry Fee of Rs 300 = 3500+300)
* Re-Entries are for Rs 3800
* Starting Stack 3000
* Blind Levels are of 30 Mins
* Late Entry and Re-Entries are for 3 Levels (90 Mins)
* Satellite comprises of Seats for Friday, Saturday & Sunday
* One Seat is Guaranteed of Total Value Rs 35,000
* Satellite ends as soon as we have all our qualifiers
* Residual amount will go towards seat for Saturday/Friday
** Day 1 is only Satellites so will not qualify for POY Points
** Day 2, 3, & 4 are Regular IPS Events and will get the normal POY Points
** Satellite seats or Residual amount cannot be exchanged for cash or nominated
** Nomination of seat permitted only if seat winner has more than one seat to his credit
** Registrations are open 24 x 7 and one can visit the cage (cash desk) at any time and give his Buy In
** Registrations can be done for all the days also at the same time at the cage/cash desk
** Tournament begins at 9 pm on all the days. Please register by 8:30 or you will have to take late entry
** Late Registrations are open for 90 mins for Regular IPS Events (Day 2, 3, & 4)
** Re-Entry Period on Day 3, & 4 will be also 90 Mins (Double Chance is a Freeze Out and will not have Re-Entry)
** Double Chance Tourney means you get half your starting stack in hand and you can take the other half (Chance Chips) at anytime upto end of Level 3, after which it will be automatically be handed over to you.
1. For blinds structure details visit our website http://www.indiapokerseries.com/
2. Enrollment would be done though our website http://indiapokerseries.com/index.php?enrol=pleaseloginorreg
3. Enrollment is appreciated and helps your name to be put in the Guest List. Those who participate in the event would get access on board the Casino Royale Goa and the entry fee for the same of Rs 3,500 would be waived off as their names would be there in the Guest List.
4. Please reach the jetty a bit early as there is a rush to board the same by regular Casino guests and tourney players and feeder boats leave only at approx every 15 minutes interval.
5. Satellites commence 3 hours before tournament. Last turbo to start 90 minutes before close of Registrations while One Hand Satellites would be done till Registrations close. Late Registrations shall be done for Re-Buys and for Freeze Outs.
6. Satellites would be held subject to availability of dealers. Do appreciate our limitations as the same dealers would make you play the tourney all night.
7. Satellites would commence whenever there are 10 players ready. Please register your names for the same with our representative there.
8. All Satellites would either be Turbo Satellites or One Hand Satellites (Bolt).
9. Registrations close 30 minutes before start or when we have 90 players so we request you to be there on time to avoid disappointment.
10. One can register for all days on the first day, if one wishes to do so. Please visit the Registration Desk for the same.
Please refer to our terms and conditions "Terms & Conditions".
For further queries please contact:-
INDIA POKER SERIES
Bharat Agarwalla +91 9836990000
WE HAVE THE BEST HAND !!!
Indian Poker News - List of Contents
16/12/2012 Raining Aces in Dublin
26/09/2012 Golden Aces Poker League
03/07/2012 'India Poker Championship' August 2012
21/05/2012 Asian Poker Tour Docks in Goa
21/05/2012 The APT Asian Series Goa Fundoo Poker Events
12/05/2012 Mohan Readies for APT Asian Series Goa
11/05/2012 Ultimate Poker Challenge to Kick Off in Goa
23/03/2012 ‘All In: The Poker Movie’ Review
28/01/2012 The Poker Interview
19/01/2012 The Guy Who Plays Poker For a Living
19/01/2012 ‘High Stakes’ Poker in Nepal