Best Indian Poker Rooms
Using Skrill (Moneybookers)
Skrill (Moneybookers) is an online e-wallet that can be used for transferring money to other Skrill (Moneybookers) account holders and various online merchants. It is a very popular choice among online poker players and most online poker rooms accept it as a payment method. It is very easy to use and the site is safe and secure.
Joining Skrill (Moneybookers) is free and they offer very competitive fees. For online poker players it is an excellent option for depositing to online poker rooms, or other gaming sites. Skrill (Moneybookers) is based in the UK and is such regulated by the Financial Services Authority so you can be sure that your funds are perfectly safe when using Skrill (Moneybookers). At FundooPoker, we are delighted to recommend Skrill (Moneybookers) to anyone playing poker online from India.
Setting up your Skrill (Moneybookers) Account
It is very simple – and free – to open a Skrill (Moneybookers) account and the whole process can be done online. Below, we have provided a step by step guide to opening your Skrill (Moneybookers) account.
- First you need to visit the Skrill (Moneybookers) website by following this link – Sign up at Skrill (Moneybookers). There is a large Sign up button which you should click to take you to the next stage.
- At this stage, you will be required to enter your country of residence and preferred language. You also need to choose between a personal account or a business account. Unless you have a specific reason to choose a business account, we would suggest a personal account for the purposes of depositing and withdrawing at online poker rooms.
- Skrill (Moneybookers) will now request some personal information. There is an online from which you must complete with information such as your name and address, phone number and email address. You will also need to select a password and the preferred currency for your account. When you have finished, you need to click to accept the terms and conditions (you should read them first) and create your account.
- At this point you will receive an email from Skrill (Moneybookers) confirming your newly created account. You are now ready to log in to your account and add funds.
- You can choose how to upload money into your account – using either a bank transfer or a credit card. Bank transfers are free so we would recommend that option.
- You have the option to verify your account, which is not essential but is a good idea and it will give you higher limits and more flexibility for depositing to online poker rooms.
You now have a fully functional Skrill (Moneybookers) account and can start using your Skrill (Moneybookers) account to deposit to online poker rooms.
Depositing Using Skrill (Moneybookers)
Skrill (Moneybookers) is one of the best ways to deposit to a poker room from India and it is a deposit option offered by most of the online poker rooms. It is usually a very straightforward process and you can expect to see funds credited to your poker room account instantly.
Although the process for depositing using Skrill (Moneybookers) will change a little from one poker room to the next, as they use different software, it is not difficult to grasp how to do it. Firstly you need to go to the cashier, and then choose to deposit. At this point, you will be presented with a choice of deposit options, so just select Skrill (Moneybookers). There is no account number with your Skrill (Moneybookers) account – you just need to enter your email address. Once you have chosen how much you wish to deposit, you will be prompted to add your details and password. As soon as you have completed the process, the money should be transferred directly into your online poker account.
Withdrawing Using Skrill (Moneybookers)
Using an e-wallet such as Skrill (Moneybookers) is particularly useful if you are playing at more than one online poker room. It is much easier to move your money around using Skrill (Moneybookers) than a lot of other deposit options. Cash outs are usually processed swiftly by the online poker room and you will see the funds back in your Skrill (Moneybookers) account pretty quickly.
Withdrawing from a poker room using Skrill (Moneybookers) is easy. You will need to be logged into your poker account, and then got to the cashier. You should see a withdraw or cash out option that you will need to click. You will then usually have a choice of withdrawal options. At this point, you simply need to select Skrill (Moneybookers) and then enter the amount you wish to withdraw. The funds will leave your poker room instantly and should appear in your Skrill (Moneybookers) account within a day or two.
For anyone playing online poker in India, Skrill (Moneybookers) is an excellent choice of payment method. Sign up at Skrill (Moneybookers).