Best Indian Poker Rooms
Neteller is one of the best known e-wallets and have a strong reputation for being safe and secure. It is a very popular method of depositing to online poker sites and one that FundooPoker recommend to Indian poker players. It allows you to easily deposit and withdraw from a number of online poker rooms and you can also transfer money to anyone else with a Neteller account.
The fee structure at Neteller is very reasonable and if you reach VIP status then the fees will be reduced even further. Once you have a Neteller account you can also apply for their Net+ Prepaid account which is linked to your Neteller account and allows you even easier access to your funds. Neteller is widely accepted by online poker rooms and other gaming sites and we strongly suggest you sign up for an account.
Setting up your Neteller Account
Opening a Neteller account is a relatively straightforward process. Below, we have provided a simple step by step guide to setting up a new Neteller account.
- Visit Neteller by following this link – Sign up at Neteller. You will notice the Sign up button which you will need to click.
- You will now be presented with a form to complete with your personal details. You will need to fill in your name and address, a telephone number and your date of birth. You also have to choose a password and select a security question and answer. Once you have completed the form, click the Continue button to proceed.
- Neteller will now send you an email to confirm your registration. You will be provided with an account number and secure ID, which you will need to log in to your account along with your password.
- Once your account is opened, you have the option to log in and verify your account. You can do this by providing identification documents. Although this step is not compulsory, we would recommend you complete it. Once your account is verified you will have fewer restrictions on your account for sending and transferring your money.
- You now need to fund your Neteller account with money. There are a number of options for this including credit and debit cards and bank transfers. As a resident of India, a local bank transfer will probably be best.
- To make a local bank transfer, you need to be logged into your Neteller account and then enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Now your payment is pending, you need to make the transfer from your account into Neteller’s account (their bank details are listed on their website). You can make the transfer using online banking or visiting your local branch.
Your Neteller account is now ready to go and you can start using Neteller to deposit to online poker sites.
Depositing Using Neteller
Most online poker rooms offer Neteller as a deposit option for you and it is one of the easiest ways to deposit to a poker site from India. The process will vary from one poker room to another depending on their software. It is usually simply a case of logging into your poker room account and visiting the cashier.
You should then select Neteller as a deposit option and enter your Neteller account number and the amount you wish to deposit. At this stage you will be prompted for your Neteller secure ID so make sure you have that memorised. At most online poker rooms, once you have deposited using Neteller once your details will be stored. When you want to deposit again, you just need to choose how much to deposit and enter your secure ID again. You should always make sure you have sufficient funds in your Neteller account before making a deposit. Funds will be credited to your online poker account instantly.
Withdrawing Using Neteller
One of the best things about using Neteller at online poker room is that deposits are processed instantly and cash outs also tend to be sent back to you quickly. If you are playing at multiple online poker rooms – which many poker players do - then using Neteller is an excellent way to move your funds from one online poker room to another.
As with depositing, withdrawing from an online poker room using Neteller will vary a little depending on the software being used. It is usually a very straightforward process though. Generally speaking, you simply need to visit the cashier at your poker site and select Withdrawal or Cash Out. You will then be presented with a list of options for making your withdrawal. Select Neteller, and enter the amount you wish to withdraw and that should be it. You will often have to enter your poker room password to initiate the withdrawal. Timescales for the funds to be sent back to your Neteller account will differ between online poker rooms, but it is usually very quick.
If you are playing online poker in India then we would definitely advise you to use Neteller as a payment method. Sign up at Neteller.